Thursday, April 1, 2021

Fun Easter Tag with La-La Land Crafts

Hello everyone! Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!

ANGELA here with you today to share a tutorial with you!

Today's tutorial is:  FUN EASTER TAG

I wanted a fun tag to include with some cookies for my neighbors, so I decided some of the newest products from the March 2021 New Release would be perfect.  I will be honest and say that (as funny as it may sound) sometimes tags intimidate me.   Will it be too busy?  Will it be too plain?   I decided that they shouldn't intimidate me and to just go for it.









SPECTRUM NOIR COLORS

Bunny: IG1, IG3, IG5, PP3, White Gel Pen
Egg: AB1, AB2, AB3


PAPER CUTS & SCORING
This tag is done with all die cutting- for the most part I used scraps of my pattern paper and cardstock so its a fun- and easy tag- no measurements to remember!
~ now for the tutorial you have been waiting for ~ 


I started by picking my paper and die cutting everything for easy assembly.


Once everything was cut I decided to ink the edges of my papers to match the blue theme.  I used Distress Oxide in Peacock Feathers but you could use any ink (or color) or even skip this step.



Next I added my Stitched Zigzag Dies to the tag.   I had done in coordinating colors and placed just a bit apart from eachother.



I adhered my circles together, and added to the tag with some foam tape.  I also added the tag top piece to the tag.




I had cut my Happy Easter Die with both White and Yellow Cardstock and layered the two together.   I then added a bit of ink to the white.  I then layered my Easter Egg Dies towards the bottom of the tag.



Next I added my bunny from the Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp set with a bit of foam tape behind.


My last touch to the tag is a bit of jute type string tied in a bow at the top.


I hope you enjoyed this tag as much as I do!




We hope that you are inspired to try out your own creation with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela 



No comments:

Post a Comment