Thursday, April 15, 2021

Pet Loving Marci and her Pets Galore friends from the April 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit

  Hey everyone!   I am back with the reveal for the April 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit.  I say this every month, but I sure love this kit!


The full value of this kit is $78.99
with the Stamps only is $24.00
with the Dies only is $54.99

Thru the Club La-La Land Subscription you pay: 

Product Kit - Stamps and Dies - $39.99
Stamp Kit - Stamps Only - $19.99
Dies Kit - Dies Only - $29.99

The last day to subscribe for this kit is April 30, 2021. 

Now for my cards

First Up I have Pet Loving Marci and some of her Friends from the Pets Galore Rubber Stamp Set.


I used the Pierced Scalloped Rectangle Dies with the Double Stitched Rectangles Dies layered together to create a chunky slimline- not sure if that's a thing, but I will make it one.  ha ha.

 I used the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack for my Scalloped Dies. 

I then used the On the Wall Layering Stencil Set with Distress Oxide in Frayed Burlap for my background.  I wanted it to be rough.   I then used Black Matte Cardstock from Tonic to cut my Bird Cage Die, Pet Cage Die and the Retro Lamp from the September Club kit.

I colored Marci and her friends with the colors below:

Copics:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, E04, R20
Boots: E70, E71, E74, E79
Shirt: T0, T1
Shorts: B91, B93, B95
Overshirt and Headband: BG10, BG13, BG15 White Gel Pen
Lips: RV66, V05

Bird: RV66, R20, BG13
Hamster: E71, E74, E79

Spectrum Noir:
Hair: BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, True Black
Fish: OR1, OR3
Water in Bag: BT1, BT2

I added a few clear dew drops to the card for the finishing touch.

For a Full Tutorial on this card- sign up to get this kit and an exclusive tutorial


Next up I have a fun fish themed card featuring the fish from the Pets Galore Rubber Stamp Set and the Fish Tank Die



I used the Pierced Scalloped Rectangle Dies with the Double Stitched Rectangles Dies to make my first layer (then cut 2 pieces of cardstock 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" and 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" for my base.

I used the Water Ripples Layering Stencil inside the bowl/tank with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.   

I colored the fish and the tank items with the items below:


Copics:
E70, E71, E74, RV66, RV55

Spectrum Noir:
OR1, OR3, AP1, AP3, AP5
White Gel Pen



I used the Double Stitched Circles Dies for my sentiment, but just cut the bottom off. 

I inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide 

Lastly I added some dew drops in Blue and Clear to add the finishing touches. 


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment