Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Plant Mama from the March 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts

 Hey everyone!


Today I am back with a fun card and tag featuring the March 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit.  

First up, I have a slimline like card- only for this one I used the Double Stitched Square Dies along with the Scalloped Squares Die. I used the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack for my pattern paper, and then the fun flower pots and plants to the right and left of Plant Mama Marci.    With the sentiment, I thought this was perfect- and wanted to showcase the fun dies!   


I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, PP3
HairL: EB1, EB3, EB5
Shirt, shoes and bandana - PP1, PP3, PP4, PP5, PP6
Pants and overshirt: IG1, IG3, IG5
Flower Pots: IG1, IG3, IG, PP1, PP3, PP5
Greenery: DG1, DG2, DG3, DG4
Flowers: PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4
White Gel Pen 

A few enamel dots add the finishing touches.  


Next up I have a fun tag I made featuring the Smarty Plants Rubber Stamps.   They are busy caring for Marci's plants.   I used the Plant Shelf Die as well as the Plants Die to create my tag.    The Large Stitched Tags Die - paired with the Spring Has Sprung paper pack just perfect.     


Spectrum Noir :

IG1, IG, 3, IG5, PP3, JG1, JG3, JG5, 

GY1, GY3, GY4, GY5, TN1, TN3, TN5, 

BP1, BP3 White Gel Pen

I added a few enamel dots to the tag to coordinate with the colors.


                Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment