Saturday, April 24, 2021

Day 6 of the April 2021 La-La Land Crafts New Release- Honey Bear

 Welcome to Day 6 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release.  






Today I share the Honey Bear Clear Stamp Set.  How cute are these bears?



I stamped the bears on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.


Copics:

Shirt: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7 White Gel Pen
Bears: E40, E41, E43, E51, R20, RV52, white Gel Pen
Hat, Honey and Beehive: Y15, Y17, Y35, Y38
Branch and leaves- E33, E35, YG03, YG23, G05 White Gel Pen
Honey Pot: RV52, RV55, R85


I used the Awakening Paper Pack from the new release.  I cut dies from all 3 of the new Hexagon Dies released this month to create layers for my card and bears.  I also cut the Honey Jar Die and the Beehive Die, and inked all of my layers with Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink.








I used the Long Flags Dies to cut my sentiment and inked it.   I added foam tape behind it before adding to the card.




I added some enamel dots from Doodlebug to carry on my yellow theme to add the finishing touches.

I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment