Thursday, April 22, 2021

Day 4 of the April 2021 La-La Land Crafts New Release- -Just Bee-Cause

 Welcome to Day 4 of the April 2021 La-La Land Crafts New Release





Today I am sharing a project I made with the Just Bee-Cause Clear Stamp Set and some of the other new products.


I had a box bottom from a recent purchase of a bluetooth speaker so instead of creating my own box, I just covered it with cardstock and pattern paper.



I stamped the images on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and cut with Scan N Cut.


Copic:
Y38, Y32, Y17, Y15,
N1, N3, N5, N7
R20
B00, B02, BG02, BG10
RV52, R32, R22
YG06, G14, G05
White Gel Pen




I used the Double Stitched Hexagons Dies with the Inverted Scallops Hexagon Die along with the newest paper pack- Awakening.   I inked everything with Mustard Seed Distress Ink.    I then cut the Bee Hive Die and also inked it.


I filled a domed plastic cup with Yellow Gumballs and cupcake sprinkles and then added a yellow paper straw.   I added one of my bees to the straw and filled the box with some left over Easter basket grass.

Now I have a fun, and sweet little gift.


I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela




















No comments:

Post a Comment