Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Flutter By with The Cat's Pajamas

Hi everyone! I am sharing my first post for The Cat's Pajamas.   Today I am sharing a card I made featuring the Flutter By Digital Stamp.    Not only do I think this is the cutest image ever, but I absolutely love the sentiment that I used with the card.   The image comes with 3 sentiments in total- but I knew I had to use this one- because I had just been teasing my husband about still giving me butterflies even after 16 years.

 

I printed the image on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and then cut with a Stitched Circle Die.  I then cut a slightly larger circle with my pattern paper.

 

I tend to be a Spectrum Noir marker gal, but I decided to break out my Copics for today’s card.

Bunny: N1, N3, N5, N7

Nose: RV52, R32

Net: B00, B02, BG00, BG10, White Gel Pen

I made my card base a standard A2 Card, and then cut my patterned layer at 4″ x 5 1/4″.   I used my distressing tool to rough up the card base as well as my patterned layer.    I then cut a strip in the same cardstock I used for my base, and then cut a strip of pattern paper from the same pattern pack I used for my base layer, and circle.   I then used my distress tool to distress the edges of my circles.

 

I cut a strip with the sentiment printed on it and then used the same  cardstock from my base and middle strip, to layer my sentiment.   I cut both pieces on an angle and used foam tape to adhere the sentiment strip to the bottom of the card.

A few enamel dots in coordinating colors added the finishing touches.

Don’t forget to check out all the helpful how-to videos on YouTube and don’t miss out on the 30% off sale on all in-stock stamps, stencils, dies, and embellishments in the TCP store.  Get them while you can!

I hope you enjoyed my card, and I cannot wait to continue sharing with you!

Have a fantastic day!

Let your creativity take flight,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment