Friday, April 9, 2021

Spring Fever with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   Today I am back with fun card for our theme this week- Spring Fever. 

What's better in the Spring than planting flowers- and I can hardly wait to get out into our flower beds and plant.  Here in Colorado we can still get snow into May so I always wait until around Mother's Day, but I am definitely eager to get out there.

I used one of the Bunny stamps from the Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp set, and decided he would be planting flowers.  The Grass Border Die, and Flower Bunch die paired perfect with my little scene.  


I can't get enough of the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack, so I pulled several sheets out that had pinks in them.  

Spectrum Noir:

IG1, IG3, IG5, PP3, MB1, MB3, BP1, BP3, BP4,

White Gel Pen


I used the Double Stitched Squares Die for my base for the bunny, and used the Large Half Doily Die above the bunny.  


I added my sentiment to one of the Long Flags Dies, and then finished my card off with some pink pearls. 


I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment