Friday, April 30, 2021

Bee Happy Marci with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   Today I am back with another fun card featuring products from the April 2021 La-La Land Crafts new release- Bee Happy Marci and some of the new dies and new paper.


I stamped image on Copic Xpress-It cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

Copic:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, BV20
Hair: YR23, YR08, Y02, Y12
Clothing, socks shoes and headband: YR23, YR08, Y02, Y12, B00, B02, BG00
Wings: BG00, B00, B02
White Gel Pen

I stamped the Rise and Shine Background Stamp with Catherine Pooler Ink- Sauna color.

I used some of the new Awakening Paper Packet for card along with some cardstock from Simon Says Stamp.  

I used my distressing tool to distress the layers of cardstock and pattern paper.


I cut my Large Birdhouse Die from Ink Curious Metallic Cardstock from Cut Cardstock, and added a Bird Nest Die (and a few eggs) inside the birdhouse.    Behind Marci, I used the part of the Linked Squares Die.    I used some of the flowers and heart from the Large Birdhouse Die added to the card, and then added Marci with some foam tape.


I added the sentiment on the Long Flags Die- and inked with the same Sauna ink from the background stamp set.    Lastlysome sequins from Catherine Pooler - Williamsburg, as well as some light blue enamel dots to the card.  

I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment