Friday, May 7, 2021

Free Spirit Marci from La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   The design team is still having some fun with the April 2021 New Release from La-La Land Crafts.  This week I wanted to play with Free Spirit Marci.





I stamped Marci on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E93, R20, BV20
Hair: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, Black
Dress and shoes: R11, R22, R32, RV14, RV42, YR02, YR15, Y17, Y38
White Gel Pen



I used a sketch from Cristena Bagne's book Inspired by the Sketch and did my take on the sketch below.



I used one of the Zigzag Dies with coordinating cardstock  to be my middle piece and tie my colors together.  



I used the Linked Squares Die behind Marci and the Long Flags Die for my Sentiment.

I added some Doodlebug Beetle Black Assorted Jewels to the card, and inked the edges of pattern paper and my sentiment with Midnight Ink from Catherine Pooler.



I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment