Friday, May 28, 2021

Card Box Featuring Birthday Present Luka with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   This week our theme is 3D and I have created a fun card box featuring featuring Birthday Present Luka Rubber Stamp.  



I stamped him on Copic Xpress It cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut and colored with Copic Markers:

Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20, BV20
Hair: E15, E31, E47, E59
Shirt: R29, R35, R37, R59
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Hat: R29, R35, R37, R59, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG49
Boots: E51, E55, E53, E59
Gift: E31, E35, E50, BG10, BG13, BG18
White Gel Pen

After creating my box, i  used the Hello Life Paper Pack, and coordinating cardstock to create my base for the box decoration. 


I cut various Balloon Dies, as well as streamers in different colors, then cut several of the Double Stitched Stars Dies, and several of the Three Candles DIes.




Next I cut the Happy Stitched Die and then stamped the Birthday from the Absolutely Perfect Clear Stamp Set on the Hello Life Paper Pack and added over the bottom of the Happy Stitched Die.  


I added the Stitched Chevron Die behind Luka and then popped Luka up with some foam tape.   





I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment