Wednesday, June 2, 2021

A DAY AT TOP GOLF- CREATING A FUN, MASCULINE LAYOUT

Hey Everyone! Angela here, back with another fun scrapbook page continuing on with our Masculine theme this month. Our featured product is Basis cardstock. This time I have made a 12″ x 12″ Scrapbook Layout featuring my husband hitting some golf balls at Top Golf almost 2 years ago. We attended our nephew’s birthday party and had so much fun. I have only played Putt Putt, but was not able to play along as I had just had a hysterectomy a few weeks prior and couldn’t do the twisting. Sadly this was the last time he has picked up a golf club, as later that Fall, he re-herniated a disc in his back, and ended up having his 2nd back surgery. He now has to be very careful with these movements and has not golfed since.

I started with Basis White Cardstock in 12″ x 12″ and then cut a piece of pattern paper to 11.5″ x 11.5″.

Next I cut 3 pieces of Black Basis Cardstock at: 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″

Next I cut a piece of the 12 x 12 White Basis Cardstock down to 5″ x 12″. When I just have 3 photos for a layout I like to use cardstock in the middle to create a focal point

Next I inked with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Black Soot.

Next I added adhesive to the back of the White Strip and adhered in the middle of the layout.

I cut 3 pieces of Basis Sage Cardstock in the following: 4 3/4″” x 3 3/4″, 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and 3 3/4″ x 4 1/2″

Next after inking the edges, I adhered the black mats, to the Sage.

Now I decided I wanted to bring the Aqua out of the pattern paper a bit so I cut a strip of Basis Aqua Cardstock 4 1/2″ x 8 1/2″.

Next I used the same ink to ink the edges of my Aqua cardstock.

And then adhered to my layout.

Now it’s time to start figuring out my design.

I had these fun arrow dies from Stamp Anniething and cut out multiple in different colors.

After getting various cut out I inked the edges.

Before I put the die cuts on my page, I adhered my photos.

Now I can start laying out my die cuts

And my image- Zac Above Par from Stamp Anniething. I love how he just adds the extra touch to this layout.

I added some various enamel dots to the layout to add the finishing touches.

I love how this layout turned out and hope you do too!

Until next time my friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment