Tuesday, June 15, 2021

June 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit- Marci on Bike and Foxy Thing

Hey everyone!   I am back with the reveal for the May 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit. Irina sure outdid herself this month as the stamps and dies are just perfect.  



The full value of this kit is $76.99
with the Stamps only is $24.00
with the Dies only is $52.99

Thru the Club La-La Land Subscription you pay: 

Product Kit - Stamps and Dies - $39.99
Stamp Kit - Stamps Only - $19.99
Dies Kit - Dies Only - $29.99

The last day to subscribe for this kit is June 30, 2021. 


Now for my cards:


I made a slimline card by layering several of the Scalloped Rectangles Die and the Double Stitched Rectangles Die.  I used the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack for the base.  

Next I cut several pieces of white cardstock with the Double Stitched Hills Border Die and inked it with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink.

Next I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide with the Summer Is Here Layering Stencil to create my sky.

After creating my sky, I layered my Hill Border Die and adhered to the card.

I cut the Windmill Die with paper from the Home for Christmas Paper Pack and white cardstock (and silver for the blades) and once assembled I tucked into the Hills.

I colored my images with Copics:

Skin: E00, E11, E21, RV10
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Jacket: B91, B93, B95, B97,
Dress, Hairtie and shoes: YR15, Y17, Y35, White Gel Pen
Fox: E11, E13, E15, E18, R20, W1, W3, W5
Foxtails: YG63, BG93, BG10, BG13, BG15
Bike: W1, W3, W5, BG10, BG13, BG15, 100

I used foam tape to adhere Marci to the card, and then added my fox to the card.   

Next I added a few of the Snapdragon Dies to the card, and the Clouds from the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die Set to the sky.

For the finishing touches I added the sentiment on the largest of the Stitched Ribbon Die and cut down to fit at the bottom.   


Now for my 2nd card


I used the Stitched Nested Circle Die and again the Double Stitched Hills Border Die and Summer is Here Layering Stencil to create my scene.


I colored my Fox and Snapdragons with Copics:

Fox: E11, E13, E15, E18, R20, W1, W3, W5
Foxtails: YG63, BG93, BG10, BG13, BG15
White Gel Pen


I again used the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die to add to the scene.

Club Members will receive a full tutorial for this card.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment