Friday, June 4, 2021

Just Chill with La-La Land Crafts

 Hey everyone!   This week our theme over at La-La Land Crafts is Clear Stamps.   For my card this week I used Just Chill - one of many Clear Stamp Sets available.   With us going into Summer I wanted a Summer Themed card so these cute Penguins made it fun!



I stamped these cuties on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.  

I colored with my Copics:

N0, N1, N3, N5, N7
E70, E71, E74
E11, 13, E15
BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
RV04, RV06, RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66
R20
YR04, YR07, YG23, Y02, YG06, Y38

White Gel Pen

I used the Summer is Here Layering Stencil with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass.  



I used the Scalloped Rectangles DIe - layering two together to create a slimline card.   

I then added the Sun and Clouds from the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die to add to my scene.   

Next I cut the Ice Cream and Cone Die from the Ice Cream Die and added to the top left




I added my sentiment on one of the Stitched Pennants DIe, and then added a smaller one behind.  

I used foam tape to add some dimension to the card with some of the clouds as well as with the penguins. 


Lastly I added a few enamel dots to the card.   

I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela



 

No comments:

Post a Comment