Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Fireworks!

 Hey everyone! I am with another scrapbook page for Cut Cardstock featuring Pop-Tone cardstock. Since this month we are all about Patriotic things – I thought it would be fun to scrapbook some fireworks photos from a 4th of July event my husband and I go to yearly. I absolutely love fireworks and had not been to a display- only seeing on TV until I met my husband and our first 4th of July together he took me to a show. I look forward to resuming our annual tradition this year.

Scrapbook Some Fireworks!

I started with 2 pieces of Pop-Tone cardstock- Pop-Tone Whip Cream Cardstock at 8″ x 8″ and Pop-Tone Wild Cherry Cardstock and 7 3/4″ x 7 3/4″. This is the base of our layout.

Next, I inked both layers with Catherine Pooler Ink – Suede Shoes. For this layout, I used an ink blending tool to ink my edges.

After my layers were inked- I adhered the 2 together with a tape runner.

Next, I cut a piece of Basis Blue Cardstock at 4″ x 7″ and a piece of pattern paper at 3 3/4″ x 6 3/4″. Once I had both cut, I inked the edges of the pattern paper with the same ink.

And then adhered the pieces together and adhered to the layout towards the top.

Next I used Pop-Tone Sno Cone to mat my photos, and once adhered, inked the edges.

Next, I adhered my photos to the layout and added some coordinating stickers to the layout, adding the finishing touches to the layout.

Scrapbook Some Fireworks!

I love how this turned out and can’t wait to get some new photos this year. I hope you enjoyed watching me scrapbook some fireworks! Do you have any 4th of July traditions? I would love to hear them.

Until next time my friends-

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment