Sunday, June 13, 2021

Gnorman for All from TLC Designs

Hey everyone!   I'm back with a fun card featuring Gnorman for All.  

He happens to be a free digital stamp and I knew I had to make a 4th of July card with him.

I love all things Red, White and Blue and just knew he would be perfect. I used Chipped Sapphire and Candy Apple Distress Oxide with a star stencil to create my background on Whipped Cream Pop Tone Cardstock.   I used the Circle die from Aztec Sunshine Die behind Gnorman.
I colored him with Copics- 
Skin- E00. E11. E21
Robe- BG10, BG13, B00, B12
Crown: W1, W3, W5 and holder
Hair and Mustache- N0, N1, N3, N5
Flame- Y17
Candle B00
I used the Spar Spangled Confetti Die with Red, White and Blue Cardstock and scattered the dies around the card.
I added some clear dew drops from Studio Katia to add the finishing touches.
If you live in the US an celebrate the 4th of July- what are your traditions?  I would love to hear.
Hope you enjoyed my card!  

No comments:

Post a Comment