Friday, June 11, 2021

Jaunty Luka from La-La Land Crafts

 

Happy Friday!  This week our theme over at La-La Land Crafts is For the Boys- and I was so excited to work with Jaunty Luka.   


I stamped him on Copic Xpress It cardstiock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut him out with my Scan N Cut.   I colored him with Copic Markers:


COPIC COLORS

Skin: E00, E11, E21, RV10

Hat and Vest: E31, E43, E51, E74, E79

Hair and Shoes: E71, E74, E77, E79

Shirt: RV10

Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

White Gel Pen

Archival Ink- Coffee


I used papers from both Hodgepodge Christmas and Hello Baby to create my base layers.

I used the Heart Globe Die, and Vintage Bike Die to add more of a vintage feel to Luka.


I cut a circle from the Stitched Nested Circles Die and then cut the Large Clock Die and layered on top.    The clock gives me a feel of a pocket watch that is open and I love the vintage feel.


I added the Postmark Die, Notebook Border Die, Postage Squares Die and Ticket Die all to the card in various places.  

I lightly inked all dies and paper with Archival Ink in Coffee to carry the Vintage through the card.

I used the back wheel from the bike in the middle of the clock for a different embellishment (rather than the middle).

I added my sentiment on the 2nd smallest if the Long Flags, and then added a few enamel dots scattered around the card.

I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment