Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Be A Superhero with The Cat's Pajamas

 Happy Tuesday everyone!   I am back with a fun card featuring another fun digital stamp – Superhero.

With the 4th of July coming up this next weekend I wanted to do a Red, White and Blue theme for my card.     

I printed my image on Copic Xpress It cardstock and colored with Copic Markers:

Bunny: N1, N3, N5, R20

Eye Mask, Cape and Shirt:  R46, R35, R17, B18

White Gel Pen

I cut my cardbase to fit on a standard A2 cardbase using Blue cardstock.  Next I cut a layer of pattern paper (from my stash from CTMH) and inked the pattern paper with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide- Chipped Sapphire.    I cut 2 strips in red and inked them with the same Chipped Sapphire Oxide.

Next I cut a circle with white cardstock to mount my Super Hero  Bunny on and inked with the same Distress Oxide Ink.  I wanted the circle to be like he was standing in a spotlight or in front of the moon, there to save the day!

Next I used foam tape to pop up my bunny with.   I cut the sentiment strip, and then handcut the banner end.   I also inked the sentiment and then used foam tape to pop up and adhere to the card.    Lastly, I used some enamel dots in White and Blue and some Stars in Red to carry on the Red, White and Blue theme.

Who would you give a card to and let them know they are your Superhero?   For me it would be my Mom.    I would love to hear yours!

I hope you enjoyed my card,    See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment