Friday, June 18, 2021

With Sympathy- from La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   This week our theme is Sympathy/Thinking of You and I just knew I had to use this stamp set I had in my bin.


I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut. 

I colored with Copics:

Skin; E00, E11, E21
Wingss: N1, N3, N5
Dress: W1, W3, W5
Hair: T1, T3, T5
White gel pen



I used the Double Stitched Ovals Die and the Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die to layer behind the image.

Once I adhered everything, I the top layers to the base layers with foam tape.



 Next I cut a strip of Vellum and stamped the sentiment on.   

I folded the edges over and created a band over the image.


Lastly I added a few silver glitter enamel dots

And there you have it a simple yet elegant card to give to someone to express your condolences.


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment