Thursday, May 20, 2021

Sky's the Limit with The Cat's Pajamas

 Hey everyone!   I'm back with another fun card featuring one of the new digis from The Cat's Pajamas - Sky's the Limit.  I just love this character and was so excited to use him for a card.

I printed the image on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and cut out with my Scan N Cut.  I colored with Copic Markers:

Bunny: N1, N3, N5, N7, R20

Balloon: B00, B02, B12, RV55 White Gel Pen, Gold Gel Pen

Basket: E11, E13, E15, E18, RV06, RV55, RV66

I used the Going Round and Round Die (I believe this is no longer available as of the time of the post- as we are going all digital) to create my circle and scalloped border.   I used black cardstock, blue and pink cardstock from Simon Says Stamp, and pattern paper from the Mintay Happy Place 6 x 6 Paper Pad.

I created a standard A2 Sized card and then sized each layer down by 1/4".

After creating my layers, I inked everything with Lawn Fawn, Black Licorice Ink.   I love layers and I love inking so this card was definitely a fun one for me.

I popped my circle behind my bunny and hot air balloon up with foam tape, and before adding my image, added a strip to add some more layering and break up the pink a bit.

Next I added the image with foam tape, creating a bit more dimension to the card.   I used the Stitched Squares and More Die for the banner flags at the top left, and the Arrows Dies in pink and black add the perfect embellishments to the card.

Next I added some enamel dots and crystals to the corners of the card, and some crystals to the hot air balloon.

Lastly, I added my sentiment to the strip behind the image.

I love how this card turned out and hope you do too!  I would love to hear your thoughts!

Until next time,

Angela

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment