Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Crafty Marci from Club La-La Land Crafts May 2021 Kit


Happy Tuesday!   Today I am back with a bit more inspiration featuring the May 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit.     May 31st is the last day to join and start with this kit so there is still time to join.


To start off today I have a gift card holder featuring Crafty Marci.



I used the Curved Pocket Die as well as the Large Stitched Tags Die to create my gift card holder.   


I stamped Marci on Copic Xpress It cardstock and colored with Copics:

Copics:

E00, E11, E21, R20

E11, E13, E15, E18

V04, V05, V06, V09

BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18

White Gel Pen

I added some foam tape behind Marci and added her to the front of the pocket.

I used the same V and BG markers for my pencil and paint brush dies, and added one to each side.   I added my sentiment with a bit more foam tape and inked the edges with Dusty Concord Distress Oxide.



Next, inspired by fellow Design Team member, Cheryl Luu, I decided to play a bit in my Plum Paper Planner.  I usually only decorate in my planner with stickers bought, or printables and cut out by me, but weekly I see her fun planner spreads featuring stencils, dies and stamps and decided to try my hand at it.


I started by using the Everything is Rosy Layering Stencil- in the checked one- with Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide.   I inked in random spots, leaving some areas white.  


Next I stamped my mice from the Makers Gonna Make Rubber Stamp Set on Copic Xpress It Cardstock, and colored with Copic Markers.


N1, N3, N5, N7, R20

V04, V05, V06, V09

E31, E35

BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18

White Gel Pen


I colored the pencil and paint brush with my same V's and BG's as used above.


I die cut the roll of tape die, and colored with N1- wanting to give it a bit of color.   


Next I die cut the Ink Pad Die and colored with my V's as above.    I added a sentiment on top of the Ink Pad Die Cut.


I cut the second from the largest Scalloped Rectangles Dies, and Inked with Rose Gold Metallic Ink from Spectrum Noir and added to my page with a mini paperclip.   



I added one of my mice to the card, and now I have a card I can move week after week and add notes that I need in the future.  


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment