Friday, May 14, 2021

Marci in Tunic Dress with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   Today I am back with another fun card from La-La Land Crafts.   This week our theme is Anything Goes and I was so excited to play with this image that was released last Fall.


I stamped Marci on Copic Xpress It cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.   

I colored with Copic Markers:
Skin: E00, E04, E11, E93, R20,
Hair: C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, True Black, BV23
Dress and shoes: R35, R37, R59, C5, Gold Gel Pen, White Gel Pen
Socks: C0, C1



I cut out multiple parasols and stacked them with foam tape to create a layered look.   

I used the Asian Fusion Paper Pack, along with some black and gold cardstock to make my card base.  I used the Largest of the Double Stitched Circles Dies to layer behind Marci with Red Cardstock.


I used black glitter cardstock from my scrap bin to cut the Asian Landscape Border Die. Next I used the A Pocket Full Clear Stamp set for my sentiment and stamped on one of the Rectangles from the Curved Pocket Die.



I added some gold glittery enamel dots to the card to add the finishing touches.


I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment