Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Oh, Crop!

 Hey everyone, happiest of Tuesday's to you.   Today I am back with Day 4 of the March 2021 New Release Showcase from La-La Land Crafts.   Today I am showcasing the newest clear stamp set Oh, Crop! As well as the Happy Easter Die and the Build-A-Bunny-Die as well as the Double Stitched Eggs Die.  



The minute I saw the Double Stitched Eggs Die set and the Build-A-Bunny Die I knew that I needed to have a Bunny behind sticking out of tree- as if the bunny is going down into the tree and I absolutely love how it turned out.    

I used the Happy Easter Die with the Hello Baby Paper Pack as well as white cardstock with the Happy Easter Die.    I assembled my bunny behind, and colored with Spectrum Noir- the pads on the feet.   I lightly inked with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide.



Next I used the Wood Planks Clear Stamp Set to create my tree look- with Icing on the Cake Ink - from Catherine Pooler.    I used the Double Stitched Circles Die to create my hole in the tree and did my sentiment bar with the Double Stitched Rectangles Die- just got creative to make a bit smaller cutting over and over and layering.


I stamped my Bunny from the Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp Set and colored with Spectrum Noir.    I then added him to the bottom of the card.   Lastly I added a few dew drops to the card. 


Bunny: BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7, BG9, PP1, PP3, White Gel Pen

Egg and Bunny Feet: PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5, White Gel Pen

Inked with Distress Oxide in Pumice Stone

Wood Plank Background Stamp: Icing on the Cake- Catherine Pooler



Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.






No comments:

Post a Comment