Monday, March 15, 2021

Plant Mama Marci and Smarty Plants- Club La-La Land Crafts March 2021 Kit

 Hey everyone!   I am back with the reveal for the March 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit.  I say this every month, but I sure love this kit!




The full value of this kit is $68.99
with the Stamps only is $24.00
with the Dies only is $44.99

Thru the Club La-La Land Subscription you pay: 

Product Kit - Stamps and Dies - $39.99
Stamp Kit - Stamps Only - $19.99
Dies Kit - Dies Only - $29.99

The last day to subscribe for this kit is March 31, 2021. 

Now for my cards

First up I have Plant Mama Marci Rubber Stamp.




I created a card that can be gifted with seeds in it.   

I used the Three Pockets Die to create the pocket for my seed pouch.

For an exclusive tutorial on this card- become a subscriber :) as this is my excusive tutorial for Club members this month.

Spectrum Noir:
Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8
Hair: MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4
Lips: AP1, AP3
Aqua: BT1, BT2, BT3, BT5, BT7
Yellows: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4
Golds: GY1, GY3, GY4, GY5
Greens: DG1, DG2, DG3, DG4
Pinks: BP1, BP3, BP4, BP5
White Gel Pen

I added one of the plants dies to the card to add the finishing touches.


Next up my cute mice-The Smarty Plants Mice



I wanted to create a scene where the mice were taking care of the plants and love how this turned out.

I used the Plant Shelf Die and Plants dies to create my scene.


I used paper from the Home For Christmas Paper Pack, as well as the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack.

I wanted the Wood like paper from the Home For Christmas Paper pack to look like wood on the walls kinda like wanescoating.

I added my mice around the card to finish my scene and love how it turned out.   



Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.




No comments:

Post a Comment