Monday, March 15, 2021

Best Gnomies- Inspiration Monday with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Monday!   Today I am back with another fun card featuring Best Gnomies from La-La Land Crafts.   This week our theme is Green, White and another color and with St. Patrick's Day just a few days away- figured why not take a St. Patrick's Day themed card.  



I stamped the Gnomes with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, FS2
Greens: AG1, AG2, AG3, AG4, JG1, JG3, JG5, JG7, DG1, DG2, DG3, DG4, LG1, LG3, LG4
Gold/Yellow tones: GY1, GY2, GY3, GY4, GY5


I used Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio for the Clouds with the Summer is Here Layering Stencil.


I used the Scalloped Rectangles Die- layered to create a slimline card- I used the Asian Fusion Paper Pack as it was the perfect green to go along with my theme.






I used the Birch Tree Die, Garden Trellis Die and Garden Fence Die all in White, 
I cut the Sun from the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die and colored to me be my Gold/Yellow Tone.


I left the clouds from the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die white.




Next I cut the Grass Border Die and Grass Patches Die, Two Branches Die and Flower Bunch die - coloring with Spectrum Noir Markers.

I added my sentiment to one of the Long Flags Die, and a few Dew Drops added the finishing touches.




I hope you enjoyed!

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment