Monday, March 22, 2021

Farmer Marci from La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Monday!   Today I am back with Day 4 of the March 2021 New Release Showcase, and am sharing Farmer Marci.  Farmer Marci was a Club La-La Land Crafts Kit last year and she has now been released to the store as well.   I have also used the Barn Die- which was also part of the May Kit and is now part of this release.




I cut the Barn Die with White Cardstock and Colored Lightly.

I stamped Farmer Marci with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut with my Scan N Cut.

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, FS3, White Gel pen
Lips: AP2, AP4
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
Hat and Shirt: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, GY5
T-shirt: IG1, Colorless Blender
Overalls: TB1, TB3, TB5, TB7, pV1, PV3, LG1, LG3, BG2, BG4, OR1, OR3, CT1. CT3 White Gel Pen, Copic Liner
Shoes:: MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4 White Gel Pen
Socks: CT1, CT3
Barn: BG1




I stamped the Carrot Stamps from the Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp Set, again, part of this new release and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators JG1, JG3, JG5, JG7, OR1, OR2, OR3, EB1, EB3, White Gel Pen
I cut the Grass Border Die and the Grass Patches Dies- and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.  JG1, JG3, JG5, JG7.

I used the Scalloped Rectangles Die and the Stitched Rectangles Die to cut my cardbase.  White Cardstock for the Scalloped Rectangles- and Double Stitched Rectangles with the Hello Baby Paper Pack.


I cut the Stitched Sun from the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die with Silver Metallic Cardstock as every farm needs a windmill.

Lastly I added the sentiment on the Long Flags Die- and added a few clear dew drops to the card.


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.






No comments:

Post a Comment