Tuesday, March 2, 2021

February 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts showcase

 Hi everyone!   Today I am back sharing a few more cards featuring the February 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts kit.   I just love everything about this kit.   


First up, I have Retro Marci sharing her get well wishes.    I stamped Marci on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.   



I colored with Spectrum Noir TriBlends and Illustrators:

Spectrum Noir Triblends:
Skin: Fair Skin Blend
Dress: True Blue Blend
Belt and socks: Ice Grey Blend
Shoes: Ice Grey Blend, True Blue Blend

Illustrators:
Hair: RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4, TN9
Lips: AP2, AP4
White Gel Pen

I wanted to give Marci more of a preppy look, which is why I colored both the top and skirt the same color.   

I added the Jukebox Die- Cut with Tonic Mirror Card- in Black Velvet, and layered blue and pink cardstock behind to match the pattern paper.

I used the Celebrate Paper Pack (it's from the February 2021 release- and I have to admit one of my all time favorite packs).

I used the Double Stitched Squares Die as well as the Stitched Pennants Die- layering behind Marci.

I wanted Marci and the Jukebox to take center stage so I kept my layers simple for this card.

A few enamel dots- add the finishing touches.   

Next up, I have the Good Times Rubber Stamp- and I just think these poodles are the cutest ever.



I colored the poodles with Spectrum Noir Triblends:

Bowtie: True Blue Blend
Poodles: Ice Grey Blend
Hairbow: Bright Pink Blend, Bright Pink Shades
Cherry: Dark Red Blend


I used the Double Stitched Squares Die to create a dance floor for the poodles to have a bit of fun dancing on.

I used the Jukebox Die- cutting just the top off- reminding me of the jukeboxes you would see tableside at a diner like Gunther Toody's (not sure if they are located everywhere- but we have them here in Colorado).

I die cut the milkshake and added behind the poodles- I am thinking maybe they had a few milkshakes before dancing.


Again- I used the pattern paper from the February 2021 Release- Celebrate- have I told you it's my favorite so far?  Ha ha.

I added a few enamel dots to the card, adding the finishing touches.



Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.





No comments:

Post a Comment