Monday, March 8, 2021

Poultry in Motion - Interactive card with La-La Land Crafts

Happy Monday!   Today I am back with a fun interactive card featuring Poultry in Motion and Best of Cluck from La-La Land Crafts.

I created a slider card, which allows the cute little chicks to move along the grass.   


   

I thought it would be cute to have the Rooster in front of the gate.... the chicks are cute- but maybe a bit mischievous or playful so maybe he is taking a break from the kids.

I used the Grass Border Die as well as the Grass Patches Die to create the scene with the grass- and hide my slider system.

Spectrum Noir:
Chicks: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, OR1, OR3
Bows: BP1, BP3, BP5
Rooster: DR1, DR3, DR5, IG1, Colorless Blender, OR1, OR3
Grass: JG1, JG3, JG5, JG7
White Gel Pen
Clouds: Cumberland Ink- Catherine Pooler



I used the Scalloped Rectangles Die-overlapping a bit to create a slimline- with the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack, and used the Summer is Here Layering Stencil to create the clouds in the sky- using Catherine Pooler Cumberbund Ink.



I added some flowers from the Flower Bunch Die and behind Mr. Rooster, added two Garden Gates.   



And for the card in action:









Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating


No comments:

Post a Comment