Monday, March 1, 2021

Coffee is Life with La-La Land Crafts

 

Happy Monday!  This week the Design Team, is all about Clear Stamps and La-La Land Crafts has so many fun sets.   

For me, since I live on coffee, the Coffee is Life clear stamp Set was perfect for today!




I stamped the adorable hamsters on Neenah Classic Crest card and colored with Spectrum Noir Triblends:

Fair Skin Blend

Muted Brown Blend

Blue Turquouise Blend

Blue Turquoise Shades

Ice Grey Blend

White Gel Pen 

I used the Scalloped Rectangles Die set to do a slimline card- doubling 2 of the dies- with a bit of overlap.

I used the new Celebrate Paper pack as my pattern paper and color scheme.

I added the Coffee Words Die, as well as the Coffee Cup Die and the Coffee Mugs Die and love how they add to the card.  

The Stitched Nested Circles Dies paired perfect with the Hamsters.

I used the arrow and the flags from the Stitched Elements Die.


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment