Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Club La-La Land Crafts showcasing

 Happy Tuesday!  I am back sharing some more cards featuring the January 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts kit.  

First up I have a card featuring Ace It Rubber Stamp.

I stamped the images and colored with Copics and Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Copic Colors:
CG0, CG1, CG3, CG5, CG7

Illustrators:
FS6, FS7, FS8 DR2, DR4, DR6

I added some details with a White Gel Pen

I used the Love You More Paper Pack for pattern paper.

I die cut the playing card die, as well as the Chess King and Queen Die from the kit.  

I colored the Hearts from the playing card die and the Chess pieces with the same colors above.  

I used the Postage Stamps Dies behind the Ace It stamps.   

I used the Stitched Pennants Die with vellum and then added the sentiment over the top.


Lastly some red drops add the finishing touches.


Next I have a card featuring Queen Of Hearts Rubber Stamp



I stamped the Queen of Hearts Marci and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin- FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP3
Hair: RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4
Lips: PP1, PP3
Dress and Flamingo- PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5, BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT7
White Gel Pen



I used the Playing Card die, along with the Chess King and Queen Die again, this time with the pattern paper from the Love You More Paper Pack- which is the paper I used for the rest of the card. 


I used the Stitched Elements Die, along with the Scalloped Rectangles Die to layer behind Marci.

Next I die cut the Standing Flamingo Die and colored with the same PP Illustrators as above.  


I die cut the Long Flags Die and added the sentiment. 

Lastly I added some clear drops to add the finishing touches. 

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment