Friday, February 12, 2021

Luka with Balloon- Day 5 of the La-La Land Crafts February 2021 release

 Happy Friday!   Welcome to Day 5 of the La-La Land Crafts February Release from La-La Land Crafts.







Today I am featuring Luka with Balloon- one of the newest rubber stamps that have released this week.  


I decided to create an easel card to feature adorable Luka.  




I colored Luka with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:
Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, PP1
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN5 TN7, TN9
Jeans: TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4, TB5, TB6, TB7, TB8,
Shirt, BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5
Boots: MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4

Copic Multi Liner
White Gel Pen

I used the Double Stitched Circles Die, with the Scalloped Circle Die behind Luka.  

I used various papers from the Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack, part of this new release.


I used the new Balloon Die, over the balloon Luka is holding to add dimension and then added another behind the circles.

I then used the Three Candles Die and added to the left side of the card.


I used the new Birthday Die, cut with White Cardstock and then Inked with Spectrum Noir Midas Metallic Ink in Gold. 

I added the Happy Present Die above the new Happy Present die popped up with some foam tape.





Lastly a few dew drops and gold sequins add the finishing touches.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.





No comments:

Post a Comment