Friday, February 19, 2021

Over the Moon For You! With La-La Land Crafts

Happy Friday!   Today the design team is continuing to showcase parts of the February 2021 La-La Land Release and I could not wait to play with Holy Cow!   The minute I saw this stamp set, although it's from the Birthday Release--- I just knew it would make a perfect baby card!  




I stamped the Cow on Neenah Classic Crest Card and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9, True Black, FS3


I used the Hello Baby Paper Pack and decided on blue patterns (although I want to make a second in pinks).



I used the Moon and Stars Banner Die as well as the Filigree Moon Die both with Glittery Gold Cardstock from Crafter's Companion to match the Gold in the pattern paper.  




The Postage Squares Dies as well as the Double Stitched Squares Dies- paired so well to add the final touches die wise to my card.



A few Dew Drops in blue and a white Gemstone from Prima Marketing add the finishing touches to my card.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment