Monday, February 15, 2021

Friends with Sweet Sentiment

 Happy Monday!  Today I share my first project for Sweet Sentiment Stamps.  I used the new Friends Set that released today.



 I stamped the images on Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Paper and cut with my Scan N Cut.

Spectrum Noir Illustrators


Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP3
Hair combos: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7
EB1, EB3, EB5, EB7
RB1, RB3, RB4
Teals: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7
Blues: TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4, TB5, TB7
Purples: PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4
Greens: LG1, LG2, LG3
Pinks: PP1, PP3. PP4, PP5, PP6
White Gel Pen




I used the Smile Die from Stamp Anniething, as well as the Cameo Die, Small Photo Frame Die and Balloon Dies from La-La Land Crafts.  My Base for my card is the Scalloped rectangles Dies from La-La Land Crafts.   



I used Poppin Pattern Paper from Catherine Pooler Designs and based all of my colors in the stamps on these papers.


I added some enamel dots from Doodlebug in various shapes.


I absolutely love how this card turned out and hope you enjoyed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment