Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Sassy and Crafty February Release

 Hey everyone!    I am back today with the February release from Sassy and Crafty.


First up Flutter By Butterfly Stamp Set.




I stamped the butterflies on Neenah Classic Crest card and fussy cut out.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5, PP6
MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4
White Gel Pen

I used pattern paper from Prima Marketing and cardstock from my stash.

I used cardstock from my stash and inked all papers with Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Vintage Photo.

I added some enamel dot/embellishments from Prima Marketing to add the finishing touches.



Next Up:

Bloom:


I stamped the image and sunflowers and cut with my scan n cut.   


I colored with Spectrum Noir Triblends:


Fair Skin Blend
Magenta Blend
Pink Violet Blend
Pale Pink Blend
Blue Turquoise Blend
Bright Pink Blend
Gold Yellow Blend
Tan Blend
Light Yellow Blend
Light Green Blend





I used the Large Stitched Tags Dies to create my tag.  

Some seam binding to the top of the tag, and enamel dots from Doodlebug give the finishing touches.

Lastly I inked the edges with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide.   




I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment