Saturday, February 13, 2021

La-La Land Crafts Day 6 of the February 2021 New Release

Well we made it to Day 6 of the La-La Land Crafts February 2021 New release.







Today I share 2 cards.  First up is Cheers Mona.



I used the new Celebrate Paper Pack, along with the Double Stitched Rectangles Die and the Scalloped Rectangles Dies to create a fun Shaker Card

Spectrum Noir Illustrators:
Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, PP1
Hair: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9 True Black
Shirt and hair tie: MG1, MG2, MG3, MG4, MG5, BP4
Shirt and shoes: GT1, GT2, GT3
Wine Bottle: IG1, IG3, IG5, TN1, BP4
Glass: TB1
White Gel Pen
Gold Gel Pen

I used the new Streamers Dies, along with the New Three Candles Dies, Balloon Die, and Numbers Balloon Dies with coordinating Black, Gold and Fuschia Cardstock.

I wanted a very girls night out feel to the card... the kind of night out I would have loved for my 40th (had it not been last year during a Pandemic.

I added the Happy Present Die- with the 40 makes for a Happy 40!


Next up I made an extra card because I was just having so much fun.

I used Marci with Gift Bag


I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP3
Lips: AP2, AP4
Hair: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9 True Black
Yellows: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4
Purples: PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, PL5
Leaves: LG1
Pink: BP1, BP3
Teal: BG1, BG3
White Gel Pen


I again, used the Celebrate Paper Pack, along with some coordinating cardstock.

I used the Balloon die with Glitter Cardstock and then used the New Gift Bag Die along with the Party Hat Die.   I used the sentiments from the New Happy Birthday Rubber Stamp and stamped on 2 of the Long Flags Dies.

A few dew drops add the finishing touches

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela. I wanted to thank you for posting this card. It inspired me to make a birthday card for my 8 year old niece.

    ReplyDelete