Thursday, February 18, 2021

February 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Reveal

 Welcome to the February 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Reveal.  


The full value of this kit is $77.99
with the Stamps only is $24.00
with the Dies only is $53.97

Thru the Club La-La Land Subscription you pay: 

Product Kit - Stamps and Dies - $39.99
Stamp Kit - Stamps Only - $19.99
Dies Kit - Dies Only - $29.99

The last day to subscribe for this kit is February 28, 2021.

Now for my first card:



I stamped Retro Marci, and the skating poodle on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.  

Spectrum Noir
Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP3
Lips: A{2, AP4
Hair: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9, True Black
Skirt, Glasses and Hair Tie: BT1, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT7, Copic Multiliner
Shirt: Copic Multiliner
Shoes: IG1, IG3, Colorless Blender
Socks: IG1, Colorless Blender
Poodle: Poodles IG1, IG3, IG5, Colorless Blender, PP3-
Milkshake- IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, Cherry- DR1, DR3 Sprinkles from Stencil- Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide
Jukebox: BT1, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT7, IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7
Stars- Celebration Stencil- Mermaid Lagoon- Distress Oxide 

I used sheets from the new Celebrate Paper Pack, as well as the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack.

I used the Stencils from the La-La Land Crafts February 2021 release for both the sprinkles on the milkshake as well as the stars behind Marci.

I added some texture to her skirt with colorless blender and fleece to try to give the look of a fleece poodle skirt.   

I added a poodle to her dress and some sequin trim to be the leash, as you would see in traditional poodle skirts.

I added a few crystal gems to her glasses to give the retro feel.   

A few enamel dots in coordinating colors add the finishing touches.

Next for my 2nd reveal project:



I used the Good Times Rubber Stamp set- using all 3 of the poodles.

I made a card box- and if you are a Club Subscriber, you will get the tutorial for this project.

Again I stamped on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock and cut with my Scan and Cut.

Spectrum Noir
Poodles IG1, IG3, IG5, Colorless Blender, PP3-
Bowtie- AB1, AB2, AB3
Hair Bow: BP1, BP3, BP4
Rollerskates: AB1, AB2, AB3
Metallic Marker in Gold

I used the Christmas Hodgepodge Paper pack for my pattern papers, and some foil cardstock in black, silver and blue for the Jukebox, and Silver for the milkshake base and straw.   

A gem dots add the finishing touches.  


I hope you enjoy this reveal.  Join me Live 2-18-2021 at 7:00 PM MST for my reveal here.


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment