Thursday, February 11, 2021

Beep Beep- Day 4 of the February Release with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Thursday!   Welcome to Day 4 of the La-La Land Crafts February Release from La-La Land Crafts.





Today I am featuring Beep Beep- one of the newest clear stamp sets that have released this week.  

I am also featuring the Celebrate Paper Pack, as well as the small photo frame die.


I colored my Robot Family with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, PL5

PP1. PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5, PP6

IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7

TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4

BT1, BT3

White Gel Pen 



The moment I saw this stamp set and the small photo die- I just knew I needed to make a slimline type card with family photos in mind.  The Scalloped Rectangles Die, along with the Double Stitched Rectangles Die combine for the perfect slimline card.

  



I also used the Balloon Die, along with the Steampunk Heart Cogs Die to add the finishing touches.

A few dew drops and black flat back pearls  and the card is just adorable.  

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment