Friday, February 5, 2021

Anything Goes with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   Today I am back with this weeks theme- Anything Goes.    I used Mona with Camera Rubber Stamp.    



I stamped Mona on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4, EB8
Jacket and Boots: MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4, Colorless Blender
Scarf and Shirt: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7, AB1, AB3
Jeans: TB1, TB3, TB5, TB7, white gel pen
Camera: IG1, IG3
White Gel Pen


I used the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack which inspired my colors.

I used the Luggage Tag Die- to create a shaker behind Mona.

I added the Camera Die to the base, as well as the Paris Skyline.   

The Scalloped Rectangles and Double Stitched Rectangles composed the base.



I used the Eiffel Tower from the Paris Die to layer over the Eiffel Tower on the skyline die.



A few gems add the finishing touches.


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.









No comments:

Post a Comment