Friday, January 29, 2021

Thank you with La-La Land Crafts

Happy Friday!   This week our theme is thank you cards.    I wanted a card that I could give to anyone so I kept the thank you theme very general (last time I did a card for a nurse).   

I used the Great News Clear Stamp Set and picked out the cute panda with the balloon.   



I used the Blue Christmas Paper Pack for my pattern paper and color scheme.   

Colors Used:

Copic Markers: 

CG0, CG1, CG2, CG4, CG5, CG7

Spectrum Noir Illustrators: 

TB1, TB2, TB3, TB4, TB5, TB7

White Gel Pen

I used the Photo Elements Die and some clear acetate to make a shaker card.  I used Pretty Pink Posh confetti inside the shaker.

I used the filler words Print set for the Thank you sentiment.



I stamped on the tag that goes with the photo elements die.


I added the stitched zigzag dies to the photo card to bring some of the blue out.    I then used the Two Flags Die to the corner of the photo frame.   

I inked everything with Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide. 

 hope you enjoyed 
Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment