Friday, January 15, 2021

Happy Trails with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   Today I'm back with my Team Friday Inspiration.  This week our Theme is Masculine cards. I don't know about you, but I struggle with making masculine cards and love all of the inspiration our team has come up with.


I used Happy Trails Clear Stamp Set to create my card.  




I stamped the images on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4
TN1, TN2, TN4
MB1, MB3
White Gel Pen

I used the Pierced Scalloped Circle Dies with the Double Stitched Circles, the layer behind my adorable critters.


I added the Large Camper Die behind my cute animals. 


I used the newest paper pack from La-La Land Crafts- Home For Christmas Paper Pack- which is perfect for masculine cards.  


I love how this card turned out!  

I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment