Friday, January 15, 2021

January 2021 La-La Land Crafts Kit Reveal

 

It's time for the La-La Land Crafts January 2021 Monthly Kit reveal! 

 




The full value of this kit is $76.00
with the Stamps only is $24.00
with the Dies only is $52.00

Thru the Club La-La Land Subscription you pay: 

Product Kit - Stamps and Dies - $39.99
Stamp Kit - Stamps Only - $19.99
Dies Kit - Dies Only - $29.99

The last day to subscribe for this kit is January 31, 2021. 

For my first card I made Queen of Hearts Marci the star of the card.




I stamped the images on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock.


I then cut with my Scan N Cut.


I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP3
Hair: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9, True Black
Lips: DR1, DR5
Grays: IG1, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG7, IG9
Reds: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7
Gold/Yellow: GY1, GY2, GY3, GY5
White Gel Pen
Nuvo Glimmer Paste- Black Diamond for the Stenciling
Catherine Pooler Rockin Red Ink Pad for the inking


I used the Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack- just because it's a Christmas paper doesn't mean it has to be used for Christmas.

I used the Harlequin Stencil from the Hearts and Harlequin Stencil, with Nuvo Glimmer Paste to make one of my backgrounds. I love how crisp the back is.

I used the Postage Squares Dies with the Double Stitched Squares behind Marci.

I added the Large Half Doily behind the Postage Square Die.

I used the Playing Card Die behind Marci, and the Chess King and Queen in Gold Cardstock in the lower right hand, and in black in the upper left hand.

The Long Flags Die makes the perfect addition for the sentiment.

I added some dew drop embellishments scattered to add the finishing touches.








Now for my second creation.


I created a hand sanitizer box featuring the Ace It Rubber Stamps.







Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Nose: FS6, FS7, FS8
Grays: IG1, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG7, IG9
Reds: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7
White Gel Pen
Catherine Pooler Rockin Red Ink Pad for the inking


I also used the Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack for this creation.




The Postage Stamps Dies, as well as the Double Stitched Rectangles paired perfectly for this box.

To get a full tutorial on this creation.... become a subscriber to this month's kit.


Now for my reveal video:






Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.

               


No comments:

Post a Comment