Monday, January 18, 2021

New Release over at Sassy and Crafty

 I'm back with the new release over at Sassy and Crafty- with 2 great stamp sets to share.


First up- Sassy Guys Love -



I stamped the image on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: EB1, EB3, EB5
Shirt: DR1, DR2, DR4, DR5, DR7


I added some masculine papers from my stash- finding a mustache pattern paper and matched some cardstock to it.  

I added a clock, and camera die, loving the extra touches they gave.


I added one of the sentiments in the set to a banner flag, and put a few additional flag dies .



Next Up:

Hippie Patches



Again, I stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Van and Rainbow:
Grays: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9
Yellows: LY1, LY2, LY3
Greens: AG1, AG2, AG4, 
Pinks: BP1, BP3, BP5, BP6,
Blues: AB1, AB2, AB3
Purples: PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4

Grass: LG1, LG3, LG3
Mushrooms: RB1, RB2, RB3


I inked the background with Distress Oxide Inks


Salty Ocean

Dusty Concord

Black Soot

Broken China

Chipped Sapphire



I then used the Awesome Stars Stencil with the Black Soot Distress ink over the background.


I added some dies I felt went perfect with this stamp set and love how this turned out.


I hope you enjoyed these cards.


See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment