Friday, January 1, 2021

Coffee Mug Marci from La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday and Happy New Year!   Today I'm back with my Team Friday Inspiration.  This week our Theme is Celebration/Birthday and I love how Coffee Mug Marci is ready to sit down and celebrate her friend's birthday over a cup of coffee.



I colored Marci with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP1, White Gel Pen Hair: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG8, IG10, True Black Lips: PV1, PV3 Headband and vest: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7, White Gel Pen Shirt: PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4 Coffee Mug: LG1, LG3, LG5, White Gel Pen Pants: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7

I used the Get Inky Paper Pack and the Stitched Happy Die, and the birthday from the Happy Birthday Die, layered with black cardstock to add a bit of contrast.

I used the scalloped circles die, and the double stitched circles to layer behind Marci.

The Filigree Candle, Three Presents Die, and the Presents Border Die add the extra touches to this card.

I love the mix of Fuschia/Pink Violet, Blues and other shades and love how this turned out.

I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment