Tuesday, December 15, 2020

December 2020 Club La-La Crafts Reveal

It's time for the Club La La Land December Monthly Kit reveal! 

This month's kit is all about knitting (and a bit of crochet)! 


The full value of this kit is $80.99
with the Stamps only is $24.00
with the Dies only is $56.99

Thru the Club La-La Land Subscription you pay: 

Product Kit - Stamps and Dies - $39.99
Stamp Kit - Stamps Only - $19.99
Dies Kit - Dies Only - $29.99

The last day to subscribe for this kit is December 31, 2020. 

For my first card I made a bit of a scene that reminds me of my mom who is an avid knitter and crocheter.


I stamped the images on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock.


I then cut with my Scan N Cut.


I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.

Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: EB1, EB3, EB5, EB7, EB8
Knitting needles: IG1, IG3
Knitting: GY1, GY3
Cat: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, PP1, PP3 White Gel Pen
Yarn- BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7, BT9

I colored Marci's shirt to look like it was done with a Stockinette Stitch and love how it turned out.

I used the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack, along with some Crafters Companion Lux Pearl Cardstock in coordinating colors.

I used some of the dies from the September 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit, including the desk, as well as the lamp, the coffee cup and the books.

I layered all of my dies with chipboard as I have recently discovered how awesome it looks and love the extra layer/thickness.

I wrote on the books - adding words for the theme.

I used the Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die, along with the Double Stitched Ovals Die and then added the Stitched Zig Zag Die in the middle.

I then used the Dies from the kit to finish out my scene.

I added the sentiment with the Long Flag Dies.



Lastly I added the cute cat to the card to finish my scene.


Now for card #2



Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Cats: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, PP1, PP3, FS6, FS9, MB1, MB3 White Gel Pen
Yarn- GY1, GY2, GY3, GY4, GY5
Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Ink:
Honey Pot
Seal Brown


I used the same desk and lamp dies, only this time I cut the legs down on the table to make it look like a coffee table.

I used the Asian Flair Paper Pack to create my card base.



I used the basket die, and turned upside down, adding to the top of the table and one of the cats.

I used the Nested Frames Large Dies, for the sentiment.

I used the large Large Yarn die from the Knit and Crochet Die, cut in half and layered behind the sentiment. I added the knitting needles behind the sentiment.


I added the other 2 cats to the card to add the finishing touches.





Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment