Thursday, December 3, 2020

Day 4 of the New Release--Dashing Through from La-La Land Crafts

  Happy Thursday!   Today I'm back with Day 4 of the New Release from La-La Land Crafts.  Today I share Dashing Through Clear Stamp Set.





I stamped the adorabe pigs on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Spectrum Noir Illustrators:
Pigs: PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4, CG1, CG3
Sweaters, Scarves. Hats, Goggles, Shoes: JG1, JG3, JG5, DR1, DR3, DR5
Sled: AG1, AG2, AG3
White Gel Pen


I used the Home For Christmas Paper Pack with the Scalloped Rectangles Die - doubled to create a slimline card.   Next I used the Double Stitched Rectangles Die to create the next layer with white cardstock.





I cut extra Double Stitched Rectangles then used the Double Stitched Hills Border die set to create my ski slope Hills.  

I then inked the edges with Distress Oxide- Broken China and Salty Ocean.

I also blended my sky with the same oxides.


I cut the Mountains from the release with white cardstock and the mountain tops with white glitter cardstock.  


I cut the Ski Lift Die with Silver Foil Cardstock and added to the top of the card.


At the bottom I cut the Lake Die and added under the sledding pig.


I used the trees from the Mountain Die set and scattered along the scene.  

Lastly I used the Long Flags Die to do 3 sentiment flags


I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment