Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Day 3 New Release from La-La Land Crafts- Christmas Elf Luka

 Happy Wednesday!   Today I'm back with Day 3 of the New Release from La-La Land Crafts.  Today I share Christmas Elf Luka.   


I stamped Luka on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS3, FS6, FS7, FS8
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
Clothing: VB1, VB2, VB3, CG1, Colorless Blender, RB1, RB3
Presents: VB1, VB2, VB3, MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4, White Gel Pen
Campfire B02, B04, OR2

I inked all dies with - Distress Ink- Vintage Photo


I used Liquid Applique for the fur on the hat.


I used the Home For Christmas Paper Pack to create a wallpaper and wood paneling scene. 

I added the Fireplace Die, along with Camp Fire Die and then added the new Mantel Clock Die to the top of the Mantel of the Fireplace.


I used the Vintage Window Die and cut some Silver Foil cardstock to create a mirror look (reminding me of my grandparents mirrors).   



 

I used the Stocking Dies from the Fireplace Die and the Garland from the Staircase Die are added to the Fireplace.  

I added the sentiment to a die from the Long Flags Die.



Lastly I added the Stitched Trees to each side of the Fireplace.


I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment