Friday, January 22, 2021

Miss your Face- Team Friday theme from La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   Today I am back with a fun card from La-La Land Crafts featuring Marci with Pen Rubber Stamp.




I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Illustrators

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP3
Lips: DR1, DR5
Hair: BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, BGR4, BGR5, True Black
Reds: DR1, DR2, DR3, DR5, DR7
Grays: IG1,. IG3, IG5, IG7
Vest: AB1, AB2, AB3, BT7
White Gel Pen




I used the Postage Squares Die with the Double Stitched Rectangles Die to layer behind Marci.

I used the Hello Life Paper Pack for my Pattern Paper.


Next I used the Mailbox Die, and inked with some Distress Oxide in Candied Apple.

I cut up the envelope border die and inked as well.   Then filled the mailbox with.  

I added several of the Stitched Nested Hearts Dies behind Marci and along side Marci.


I added the ink bottle to the top coming from behind the postage square die and the pen below the postage square die.  

Lastly the Hearts Arrow Die to the left side of the card added a bit of color to the red.


I added some enamel dots and some dew drops to the card to add the finishing touches.


I hope you enjoyed 

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.


Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment