Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Knitting Marci from Club La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Tuesday!


Today I am back with a couple fun projects featuring the December 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts kit.  

First up I have a Notebook portfolio featuring Knitting Marci.  I also used the following from the December Kit-

Club LLLC Yarn Basket Die
Club LLLC Knit and Crochet Die
Club LLLC Knitted Panel Die
Club LLLC Knit Happens Rubber Stamp 





I stamped my images and cut with my Scan N Cut.

Next I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin – FS6, FS7, FS8, FS3 and DP1 for cast shadows
Hair – BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, True Black
Sweater and shoes: PP1, PP3, PP5, PP6
Pants: IG1, IG3, IG5
Knitting Needles: IG1, IG3
Knitting: DG1
Cat: FS6, FS9, MB1, MB4
Yarn: PP1, PP3, PP5, PP6
White Gel Pen

I used the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack, along with some coordinating cardstock.

I also used the following products from La-La Land Crafts.  Links at end of post.

Double Stitched Rectangles Die
Scalloped Rectangles Die
Double Stitched Circles Die
Left Pocket Die
Right Pocket Die
Long Flags Die
Pierced Scalloped Circles Die
Craft Chipboard



Next up I have a gift card holder card.




I colored Marci with Spectrum Noir Illustrators

Skin – FS6, FS7, FS8, FS3 and DP1 for cast shadows
Hair – TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
Sweater and shoes: GY1, GY3, GY5
Pants: IG1, IG3, IG5
Knitting Needles: IG1, IG3
Knitting: MB1
White Gel Pen

Additional products used- products linked at end of post.  

LLLC Curved Pocket Die- which holds the gift card perfectly.  
LLLC Postage Stamps Die
LLLC Long Flags Die
LLLC Asian Flair Paper Pack

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

You can also find great inspiration over at the Club La-La Land Crafts Facebook page.



Hoping you all have a great week of Creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment