Sunday, September 13, 2020

Headphones Marci and Rockstar Luka

 Hey all!   I am back with another fun card with this week's Music Theme over at La-La Land Crafts.

Headphones Marci and Rock Star Luka are teaming up for today's card.



I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Headphones Marci:
Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
Lips: BP1, BP3
Shirt: BP1, BP3, BP4, BP5, BT1, BT3
Skirt, hair ties: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7
Socks, Headphones: BP1, BP3, BP5
Shoes: IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7

White Gel Pen

I used Blender liquid and a terry cloth towel to add texture to Marci's skirt.



I used glossy accents on the heart on her shirt.


Now for Rock Star Luka:

Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8
Hair: EB1, EB3, EB5, EB7
Hoodie: AB1, AB2, AB3
Guitar: CG1, CG3, CG5, GT1, GT2, GT3
White Gel Pen

I used a Copic Liner and created a t-shirt under the hoodie and shaded with BG1 and my colorless blender.



I used the Scalloped Rectangles die to create a slimline die.

I then cut a layer with white cardstock and used the Everything is Rosy stencil and Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Ink in Fuschia and Parakeet to create a background.

Next I used the Hello Lovely Background Stamp and embossed with White embossing powder.

Next I inked with the same Fuschia Ink as before, then a bit of black ink,

I cut the Nested Frames Large dies, along with the Music Notes Border die with blue glitter cardstock.

Lastly I used the Retro TV die from August's Club La-La Land Craft kit.



I hope you enjoyed!   

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment