Friday, September 11, 2020

Music Theme with La-La Land Crafts

  Hey all!  Happy Friday we made it through another week!!  Today I am excited to be back with my second card as guest designer for La-La Land Crafts.   

The theme for La-La Land Crafts this week is Music cards.   I love turning up the music and dancing and lip syncing and I was excited to dive in on this theme.

For this card I used Rock Star Marci Rubber Stamp.


I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators



Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7. FS8, DP1
Hair: BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, BT1, True Black
Headband, gloves, vest and pants: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7, BT9, White Gel pen for sequins
Dress: PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4
Shoes: CG1, CG3, CG5, CG7, CG9
Guitar: BP1, BP3, BP5, BP6, DG1, DG3, DG4, PV2, PV4, White Gel Pen
Lips: PV1, PV3
Rose Bouquet Die- Spectrum Noir Fuschia Water Reactive Ink and DG3 Spectrum Noir Illustrator 



I used the Scalloped Rectangle dies to create a slimline card.

I used the Get Inky 6 x 6 Paper Pack for my pattern paper and color scheme.



I added glossy accents to the guitar to create an enamel look.




I used the oval from the Stitched Elements Die Set and layered with the Scalloped Ovals die set.


I cut the Music Notes Border Die twice with black cardstock and placed in several places on the card.





I cut the Rose Bouquet Die twice with white cardstock.

I used Spectrum Noir Fuschia water reactive ink to ink blend the roses and cut the leaves off of the first layer and DG1, DG3 for the leaves, then layered.

I used the Rock Star Die and the Guitar Die to add a few embellishments to the card.


Lastly, I used the Long Flags Die for the sentiment.    






I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment