Thursday, September 24, 2020

Good Fortune with La-La Land Crafts- Day 4 of the new release

Hey everyone!   I am excited to be back sharing Day 4 of the new release over at La-La Land Crafts.







Today I share Good Fortune- a fun new clear stamp set.





I stamped these adorable kids with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Classiques:

Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1,

Hair: BGR1,BGR2, BGR5, True Black

Drum: B01, B02, CT1, CT3, CT4

Clothes, Shoes and hat: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7 CR5, CR7, GY1, GY2, GY4, GY5


Gold Gel Pen



I used the Scalloped Rectangles Dies -doubled to create a slimline card.



I used the Stitched Nested Circles Dies to cut circles with the Asian Fusion Paper Pack as well as the gold circles to layer.




I used the same black and gold cardstocks to cut the Asian Landscape Border.


I cut a black layer from the same black cardstock and used Spectrum Noir Midas Ink - in Gold Metallic Pigment to sponge in the Asian Flair Layering Stencil set.   



I used the Knot and Coin Die in between the circles and the Good Fortune Kids. I added gold brads to the knots.


I used the Long Flags Die and cut with black cardstock.   


I heat embossed the sentiment on the Long Flag Die with Gold Embossing Powder.


Lastly I used the Asian Landscape Border Die in the same Gold Cardstock and used at the top.








I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment